Stok baru sudah sampaiii...!!!!

Rabu, 23 Mac 2022

From Mr. James Tobo

For Your Attention.

Please this is a very serious case in the entire family Al-Saadi Gaddafi who happens to my client/investor in this dealing.

Briefly, this message is very important if you are interested to be my helper.

My client's name is Al-Saadi Gaddafi and his is currently in an undisclosed location due to problems of his late Father created for his Children.

I am urgently calling on your assistant to complete a mission involving movement of some huge amount funds to your preferred safe destination. This mission has to be confidential should you choose to participate.

I will advise you to view the website below for more details.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Saadi_Gaddafi

Please note that this information is strictly confidential.

Thanks, and I will wait for your swift response if you are willing and interested.

Regards
Mr. James Tobo
Reply address: toboj3@gmail.com
For Al-Saadi Gaddafi
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Saadi_Gaddafi

Tiada ulasan: